CoQ10 Phytosome – Powder, 20g
Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is a naturally occurring nutrient. CoQ10 Phytosome uses patented food-grade technology to increase its bioavailability by up to 9 times.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance found throughout the body. It is also present in small amounts in meats and seafood. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
What is CoQ10 Phytosome?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and many foods. CoQ10 is an antioxidant. CoQ10 Phytosome binds Coenzyme Q10 extract with patented food-grade phytosome technology to greatly increase its bioavailability by up to 9 times.
CoQ10 Phytosome is a fat-soluble nutrient produced naturally by the body and used by every cell. It is composed of about 20% Coenzyme Q10, about 20% Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), about 48% Maltodextrin (Origin Potato), about 10% Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and about 2% Silicon dioxide (amorphous silica).
Where to buy CoQ10 Phytosome?
Botany offers high-quality CoQ10 Phytosome powder in a quantity of 20g. Our CoQ10 Phytosome has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 100mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20g jar contains 200 x 100mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (100mg) Contains:
- CoQ10 Phytosome 100mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.