Mucuna Pruriens Extract | 30% L-DOPA – Powder 100g
Mucuna Pruriens is a legume commonly known as Velvet bean. The extract has been used traditionally for centuries, by a number of different cultures, and the compound found present in the plant which is responsible for its properties is L-DOPA.
Humans, as well as a portion of the other animals that utilize L-DOPA in their biology, make it via biosynthesis from the amino acid L-tyrosine. L-DOPA is the precursor to catecholamines.
What is Mucuna Pruriens Extract?
Mucuna Pruriens, or Velvet Bean, is a bean that grows from vines. It is a good source of L-DOPA, and contains some other molecules that may aid the benefits of L-DOPA. L-DOPA is the precursor to catecholamines. Mucuna Pruriens Extract is used traditionally, by many different cultures, for a variety of purposes.
Where to Buy Mucuna Pruriens Extract
Botany offers high-quality Mucuna Pruriens Extract powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Mucuna Pruriens Extract has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 200 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.